-
June 15th, 2005, 02:25 PM
#1331
Senior Hostboard Member
Lol yeah, her... I mean his face gives the image of a man's, but every other part is perfect, or the pic was taken in a real great view. Maybe if OCB wouldn't tell us he is a man, we would think about it, and look more closer. But eventually, his face would tell everything.
-
June 15th, 2005, 05:46 PM
#1332
Senior Hostboard Member
You know more about this than you should.
-
June 15th, 2005, 07:56 PM
#1333
Inactive Member
-
June 15th, 2005, 10:00 PM
#1334
Senior Hostboard Member
I wonder if they'd be prepared to go ahead with the deal if someone wins the bid. Im sure there'd be some wacko out there who'd do it, and that'd result in a whole lot of letter-writing.
-
June 16th, 2005, 03:29 AM
#1335
Inactive Member
There are other clues. The arms are in a position to give the illusion of breasts. The looking up to the camera also would hide the adam's apple. The jaw is square.
-
June 17th, 2005, 08:29 PM
#1336
Senior Hostboard Member
The other clues you listed would fool me, way easily. Since I saw that, i'm way more observant of everything... O_o Weird.
-
June 17th, 2005, 08:34 PM
#1337
Inactive Member
hehe, it could just be a genetically unfortunate girl.
-
June 17th, 2005, 08:39 PM
#1338
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL I'd feel sorry for her, if she'd look like that!
Sorry, I can be so mean sometimes. But really.
-
June 17th, 2005, 10:41 PM
#1339
Inactive Member
Either way, they're making some money.
-
June 18th, 2005, 08:27 AM
#1340
Senior Hostboard Member
Yeah, other thing I found weird that they bid on that... O.o If he was a real chik, I still wouldn't need that, it's pathetic.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks